IQPC's 4th Annual Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Summit - LATAM is the only event of its kind in the Latin American Market. This program gathers all the hard to reach international industry leaders, regulatory bodies, biotech and multinational pharmaceutical companies based in Latin America in one place, at one time, with limited opportunities for sponsors to get unparalleled access to these active stakeholders.
Why Should YOU Sponsor Cold Chain Lat-Am Now?:
- US and Europe are seeing slowing sales growth due to the loss of patent protection for some of their biggest-selling medicines.
- The market in Latin-America is growing three times faster than the US and Europe and is set to surge to $124 billion by 2018.
- Mexico's pharmaceutical market is expected to reach $25.6 billion by 2016. - IMS Health Mexico.
- 90% of the bio pharmaceutical industry currently operates south of the border with over 50% planning an increase of their presence over the next three years.
We asked our delegation from last year's program where their current priorities currently lie in this region:
- 37% consider transportation and infrastructure throughout the extent of the operations to be the greatest risk in establishing a temperature controlled pharmaceutical supply chain in this area.
- 18% point to collaborating with affiliates and 'sister companies' for expertise and best solutions for domestic distribution within the various countries.
- 18% identified the diverse regulatory compliance requirements encountered when working within and between individual countries.
- 9% specified the need for an available infrastructure and roads within countries.
- 9% required assistance in the selection of an optimal transportation model.
- 9% emphasized supply chain security issues.
The 4th Annual Cold Chain Latin America will blossom by way of our VIP guesting campaign gathering all of the hard to reach prospects Industry wide. Below are some of the companies and individuals who have attended our previous events:
Latin-American Macro Challenges:
- Regulatory Compliance - Regulations are heavily unstable at this time in Venezuela and Argentina. According to industry research reports, Mexico is becoming the leader for setting industry standards.
- Security - Securing the cold chain plays an essential role in developing markets, presenting a greater challenge to manufacturers and distributors. In order to ensure security, companies are investing in the latest track and trace technology to accurately monitor products at all times.
- Technology Enabling Tracking of Temperature - Technology can help notify master control of any deviations of temperature deviations and solve issues in a timely manner.
- Required Documentation and Deciding on the Value of the Material - Documentation is becoming an increasingly pertinent part of the regulatory compliance with language and cultural differences becoming a particular challenge in emerging markets. For parcel shipments, documentation is especially a challenge working with customs in Brazil, Argentina, and Venezuela.
- Maintenance of Cold Chain Conditions - Both in the Air and on the Ground - The largest issue that the industry is seeing at this time is the lack of visibility within airports, shipments arrival and departure from them going through customs and the time it may take to do so. As far as ground transport goes, this ties in with the threat of security breaches.
Contact Us Today:
We offer a variety of opportunities to ensure your group is receiving the necessary exposure with this high level audience. Our Sponsorship Prospectus outlines some of these opportunities, but there are a variety of other options we'd be happy to discuss with your group.
To learn more about these and other marketing opportunities please contact Terence Wu at 1 646-378-6021 or email Terence.Wu@iqpc.com.
Inquire about Sponsorship
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.